Thursday, November 20, 2014

                                             Autobiographical Narrative

     My life and my character are relatively different. My life is fairly simple while my character is extremely complex. It's funny how one thing can change you life. you can have a hole new mind set in just a day. This change of mind set has happened to me.
  
    Music has always been in my life. I like Eminem as a kid and other singers like Akon and other people, but the music that change my life forever was the music created by 2pac.  I was a very playful kid when i was 11. I was in 7th grade. i wanted to be a rapper and so i had started to rap. I had made a rap about buying a big fun house and a candy world. i went to my 3rd period and showed it to my older friend and he laughed. He told me he like it but that it needed meaning. He showed me a song by 2pac  it was called Only god can judge me. I the learn in want type of world we really live in, I went home ( i live in the Ghetto ) and I saw that want 2pac said was true.

   Ever since then i look at the world differently. I saw that the world is so different than what I believe it to be. I knew it was hard, but now it seemed to get harder. my heart felt more pain because i noticed that the world didn't care about itself. A friend would shoot a friend in the heart if he was give the right amount of money. A father would leave his family for a women he believe was worth more. And worst of all I saw that evil feeds of the hoods and ghetto's of the world and that it controls the life of humanity like if we were machines like the Matrix, and that one would not hesitate to loss his soul to gain the world. I have only one question, why gain the world if when you die you can't take it with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment